Given our extensive hands on management experience in operations, encompassing business planning, hotel openings, hotel management, student accommodation and resorts, we understand first-hand the challenges facing management. Our wide ranges of services have therefore been tailored to meet your needs.
Hemro Hospitality have an enviable record of turning around hospitality businesses. Our previous achievements support and demonstrate the depth of our knowledge and experience at a very senior level. We understand the wider issues of running a business and what it takes to build value and capital growth, aside from day to day operations.
Our management team are able to offer the following services:
- Interim services
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Reorganisation and restructuring
- Problem solving, providing solutions
- Business plans, both short term and long term
- New project design and development
Hemro Hospitality understand that effective operations are critical to maximising profitability and can assist in implementing efficient systems of control and management which ensure that the requisite checks and balances are in place. Our team will review all aspects of your business at each stage of its development.
Hemro Hospitality offer expert advice on all areas of the business:
- Interim Management
- Yield and revenue management
- Property management systems
- Departmental profitability and efficiency controls
- Development of standard procedures
- Recruitment and staff training Improving customer retention and satisfaction
- Accounting controls
- Major capital expenditure programmes
Sales and Marketing
An area of business which is often overlooked or pushed down the agenda is sales and marketing. Hemro Hospitality understands the marketplace, and an integral part of our focus will be on the importance of a sales and marketing strategy and the necessity of seeking new business. Revenue Management is a crucial part of any hospitality operation to ensure you are maximising your revenue. We can assist you to implement a plan to improve your channel management strategy.
Suggested areas we would review and advise on are:
- Pricing and product strategy
- Marketing literature and campaigns
- Search Engine Optimisation
- On-line travel agents
- Direct business
- Commercial strategies
- Market and feasibility studies
Our team of professionals underpin their knowledge and experience with the benefit of an accounting background enabling a thorough and comprehensive understanding of all financial issues as well as an ability to provide a forensic and analytical review.
The range of services Hemro Hospitality provide in this sector are:
- Review of existing performance to identify trends and areas of concern
- Cost controls and processes
- Profit and Loss compilation
- Budgets, forecasts and cash flows
- Statutory accounting and compliance
- Corporate restructuring
Hemro Hospitality believe that objective reporting on all aspects of operational and financial performance is key to the effective management of a business. They therefore set up management reporting processes so that all stakeholders are kept informed on a range of business performance indicators.
- Establishing KPIs
- Flash reporting
- Daily and weekly reports
- Monthly management accounts
- Departmental accounting
- Sales projections and forecasts
- Budgets, forecasts and cash flows
Hemro Hospitality can also provide links through to a range of other services provided by trusted contacts they have worked with over many years on a consultancy basis and which are aligned to the wider requirements of any business.
Some of these are listed below:
- Feasibility studies
- Legal and financial governance
- New project design and development management
- Buying and selling your business
We simply deliver.